This updated policy went into effect on 12 August 2015 and apply to all projects launched on Coinfunded. It also replaces the previous versions on 12 August 2015.
If you create an account on Coinfunded and use our services, we need to collect some personal information about you. Depending on the type of service you use, the collected information includes:
- Information that you provide us in order to set up your user account and identify you on the site, including your email address, password, some questions and answers, your social media account information (when you are becoming a member via social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn and Google Plus).
- Your log in and password during the sign-in process
- Contact information, including your postal address, telephone number, email address
Legal information; we require both investors and entrepreneur to provide legal information such as:
- Your legal name
- Social security number (if possible)
- Bank or PayPal Account information
- National government issued identification number
You may also be asked further information in order to validate your identity:
- Other personally identifiable information as we need for verification
- Your Business legal name
- Registration number at Bolagsverket (Swedish Companies)
- Registration Office, Skatteverket ( Swedish Tax Agency) or Equivalent Authorities
- Bank or PayPal account information
Information about your activity on and interaction with Coinfunded, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, computer, browser type and version, operating system, timestamps, connection information, ISP (Internet Service Provider), banner ads you click, the URL you come from and go to next and cookie number.
Your comments on campaigns, emails you send to us in the form of enquiries, feedback regarding the platform, its services or contents.
We may also obtain information about you or the company you represent through other sources such as credit agencies or business partners.
In order to protect our users this data is not publicly displayed or available to other users:
- Your Passwords
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) Address
- Any Payments Information
- Any communication with Coinfunded for example emails
Coinfunded do not give your private information to any third-party, except when it is necessary to provide Coinfunded other services such as partnerships with payments processors. The third-party who receives the information classified as private from Coinfunded is required to protect that information to the same standards as we do.
Coinfunded reserves the right to disclose personal information when we believe that it is necessary to prevent fraud or abuse, to comply the law or protect Coinfunded's legal rights.
Every new Coinfunded user receives a personal profile page. The profile page contains a user name, creation date, and a list of campaigns you have launched or invested in. People can click on your user name when it appears on Coinfunded to see your profile page.
The following information is publicly viewable on Coinfunded:
- The user name and the creation date
- Your Location
- Any information you choose to view on your profile like pictures, videos
- Campaigns you have launched or invested in
- Comments you have posted on Coinfunded
Usage of Your Personal Information
We use the collected information from the users for the following purposes:
- To operate Coinfunded platform
- To register as a user and to identify you when you sign-in to your account
- Enable us to provide you with information and services you request¨span>
- Administer your account and funds
We might present you different campaigns that can be of potential interest for you
based on your geographic location and previous use of the services
- Help us to measure and improve our services and platform
Send you targeted marketing and promotional offers we think you may find useful, but
only in accordance with your email preferences
- Communicate with you about your transactions, service updates and other administrative issues
- Analyze platform and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports
- Resolve disputes, address complaints and troubleshoot technical problems
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information
We take our users' privacy very seriously. We never post anything on your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or any other social media account connected with your Coinfunded account.
Sharing of your personal information with third parties
We do not sell your personal information to a third party no matter who it may be. However we may share your personal
information during the payment transaction process via the chosen payment method.
We may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- If it is required by the law, such as to comply with reporting requirements, a subpoena or similar legal process.
- During an investigation of fraud, infringement in intellectual property, piracy, to protect yours or other users' safety.
- With any other users or third parties with your prior consent to do so as described in this Policy.
- We may share your personal information such as email address, name and other contact information with the Entrepreneurs or the Campaign Creators and the Investors in order to facilitate the delivery of Perks.
- We may also provide your personal information to companies that provide us with different services such payment services, marketing etc. These companies get your personal information only if it's necessary.
Storage and Protection of Your Personal information
We use Security Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive data, such as payment information and geographical locations, before it is transmitted over the Internet. We may store your personal information in databases for our use.For instance we use Microsoft SQL Server but we also cooperate with other hosting providers. The security of your personal information is very important to us. It is good to keep in mind that there is no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage that is 100 % secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee a 100 % security.
For more questions about our security read Trust and Security or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0) 8 533 390 08
Disclosing information by yourself
If you for some reasons make your personal information public, please note that other users can use that personal information. Hence it is extremely important that you are careful with such exposing of data about yourself.
Links to Other Sites
Coinfunded Global Access
When you launch a campaign on our platform or create a campaign, it will be viewed in the EU, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Asia, Australia and many other countries in the world. Your privacy rights are protected in all these countries.